ERD Medical Equipment Solutions is your preferred source for medical equipment repair service & diagnostics in Nevada and California. Our factory trained certified biomedical technicians specialize in handling everything from installation and calibration to testing, inspection, and repair. Let us provide you with the highest quality, cost-effective and efficient way to keep your healthcare facility running smoothly and in compliance.
Our clients include hospitals, healthcare clinics, surgical centers, veteran’s affair clinics, assisted care facilities, skilled nursing facilities, laboratories, physical therapy centers, dentists, veterinarians and more.
Below are areas we can assist your healthcare facility:
- In – checking new devices, and systems.
- Installing, adjusting, calibrating, and testing medical equipment, technologies, and systems.
- Maintaining medical equipment by performing preventive maintenance, conducting tests, and calibrating systems to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning systems.
- Provide complete asset management of your medical equipment, including current inventory, and all service history records.
- Evaluate, and negotiating service contracts, and capital equipment purchases.
- Directs biomedical equipment operation by providing equipment operation demonstrations; instructing other healthcare staff in use and care of equipment; answering questions; providing information.
- Evaluate proposed biomedical equipment by conducting tests and evaluations.
- Improve biomedical equipment performance by studying machine-patient interaction; conferring with equipment users; developing modifications; collaborating with equipment manufacturers.
- Maintain biomedical equipment supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Prepare biomedical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintain patient confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain safe and healthy working environment by conducting safety tests; recommending and complying with procedures; training and guiding medical and healthcare personnel; complying with codes.
- Keeping up to date with best infection control practices and procedures.
- Sourcing parts for “OEM’s end of life” equipment.
Looking for short term or long-term preventative maintenance?
Talk to an ERD expert today!